29647 ZIP Code Profile, Map, Data & Demographics
ZIP Code 29647: Basic Data & USPS Preferred City Name
Preferred Name, USPS
Not Acceptable, USPS
Gwd, SC 29647
Park Seed Co, SC 29647
- ZIP Code Type: UNIQUE - SINGLE ENTITY
- County: Greenwood County
- Centroid: Latitude 34.19, Longitude -82.154
- Time Zone: Eastern Time Zone (UTC -5 hours)
- Observes DST: Yes
- Businesses Addresses: 1
- PO Box Addresses: 0
- Residential Addresses: 0
- Multi-Family Addresses: 0
- Single Family Addresses: 0
The ZIP Code maps and database are updated 4 times per year.
Database updated: April 1, 2022, Maps updated: February 4, 2022.
Greenwood, SC 29647 Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2021)
ZIP Code 29647 is a unique - single entity ZIP Code. There is no demographic data available for this type of ZIP Code.
However, ZIP Code 29647 is contained within ZIP Code 29646 and perhaps demographic information for this ZIP Code would be of interest to you: ZIP Code 29646 Demographic Information.
Nearby Cities, Towns & Census Designated Places
(< 0.1 mile)
(6 miles NE)
Promised Land, SC
(6.4 miles SW)
(7.5 miles NNW)
Ninety Six, SC
(7.5 miles E)
(8.5 miles NW)
(11 miles SSW)
(12.4 miles NNE)
Cross Hill, SC
(12.6 miles NE)
(12.9 miles W)
Nearby Neighborhoods, Subdivisions & Other Small Populated Places
Grendel Village, SC
(< 0.1 mile)
Hill and Dale, SC
(1.4 miles SSW)
Panola Village, SC
(1.4 miles SSE)
Wade Heights, SC
(1.4 miles SE)
Greenwood Village, SC
(1.4 miles WNW)
Mathews Village, SC
(1.9 miles S)
New Market, SC
(1.9 miles SSE)
(1.9 miles ESE)
(1.9 miles W)
(1.9 miles NNE)
Popular Places Near ZIP Code 29647
Use HTL Address Research for a South Carolina Address and get...
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
South Carolina Census Data Comparison Tool
More Tools and Resources:
- For information about schools and school attendance zones, use the HTL Address Tool
- Our new HTL Neighborhood Explorer provides lots of detail about any neighborhood.
- The new 2-Minute Introduction and Concise Guide to Big Data which will help you make the most effective use of HomeTownLocator Tools.
- See the References & Data Sources page for more information about methodology and sources of data.