29594 ZIP Code Profile, Map, Data & Demographics
ZIP Code 29594: Basic Data & USPS Preferred City Name
- ZIP Code Type: PO BOX
- County: Marlboro County
- Centroid: Latitude 34.645, Longitude -79.586
- Time Zone: Eastern Time Zone (UTC -5 hours)
- Observes DST: Yes
- Businesses Addresses: 5
- PO Box Addresses: 88
- Residential Addresses: 1
- Multi-Family Addresses: 0
- Single Family Addresses: 1
The ZIP Code maps and database are updated 4 times per year.
Database updated: October 1, 2021, Maps updated: May 5, 2021.
Tatum, SC 29594 Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2021)
ZIP Code 29594 is a PO Box ZIP Code. There is no demographic data available for this type of ZIP Code.
ZIP Code 29570 is nearby and perhaps demographic information for this ZIP Code would be of interest to you: ZIP Code 29570 Demographic Information.
Nearby Cities, Towns & Census Designated Places
(< 0.1 mile)
(2.7 miles NE)
Scotch Meadows, NC
(4.9 miles NE)
(5.1 miles SSE)
(6 miles WSW)
(8 miles N)
(10.1 miles SSW)
(11.4 miles NE)
Laurel Hill, NC
(11.5 miles N)
East Laurinburg, NC
(11.8 miles NE)
Nearby Neighborhoods, Subdivisions & Other Small Populated Places
(2.7 miles SE)
Adamsville Crossroads, SC
(3.1 miles N)
(4.1 miles W)
(4.3 miles WNW)
(4.7 miles S)
Lake Terrace, SC
(4.7 miles WSW)
(4.7 miles N)
Red Bluff, SC
(5.1 miles ESE)
(5.3 miles NW)
(5.6 miles W)
Popular Places Near ZIP Code 29594
Use HTL Address Research for a South Carolina Address and get...
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
South Carolina Census Data Comparison Tool
More Tools and Resources:
- For information about schools and school attendance zones, use the HTL Address Tool
- Our new HTL Neighborhood Explorer provides lots of detail about any neighborhood.
- The new 2-Minute Introduction and Concise Guide to Big Data which will help you make the most effective use of HomeTownLocator Tools.
- See the References & Data Sources page for more information about methodology and sources of data.